Our Rochester based service company is seeking a highly motivated, organized and self-directed individual to handle our parts department functions as well as customer service tasks. This is a full-time position requiring 40 hours of work per week with occasional over-time.
The successful candidate will have the ability to work independently, be a self-starter, display initiative, be detail oriented and demonstrate high quality customer service. In addition to managing the flow of inbound and outbound parts, the position will be responsible to assist with special projects, as requested. We are also looking for a creative thinker that will contribute innovative and progressive ideas to promote improved customer service and company growth.
* 2 year minimum experience working in distribution/warehousing
* Attention to detail is critical
* Must be a motivated, self-starting, independent worker
* Ability to cope with fluctuating work flows and pressure
* Experience and commitment to LEAN principles and processes are a plus
* Excellent verbal & written communication skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Excellent typing skills
* Ability to lift up to 50#
* Pay commensurate with experience. Benefits include health insurance, matching
IRA, vacation days and holidays, and most of all, a great work environment with an excellent team.
Candidate must be willing to submit to a formal background check to include drug test and criminal background check.
* Handling previous day’s parts returns from technical team
* Receiving daily UPS, FedEx shipments
* Data entry of all movement of goods
* Contact customers for scheduling and rescheduling as needed
* Pick and pack out going technician parts and supplies
* Maintaining an accurate inventory
* Works with dispatch team in coordinating parts arrivals and scheduling jobs
* To always assess daily processes for improvements and implement as needed
* If you want a challenging yet great work environment working with a great team, then get on board and strap in because we are growing!
Your application was submitted successfully.